Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Well...it's official!

I've joined the blog world!! I'm truly excited to be able to connect this way with so many friends, family, and associates all over the country...it is my hope that, by giving others a glimpse into my world, I can be a source of encouragement, support, and (at the very least!) entertainment!! I've found that life is far more fun when lived in connection with others, and I plan to use this space to do that! Feel free to post comments, questions, or suggestions...I'm new to BlogVille, and will appreciate the experience that others have to offer!!

Thanks for visiting...I look forward to sharing my life with you!

2 comments:

metalmommy68 said...

WWWWOOOO HOOOOOOO!!! It's ok to be first!!! I'm on board with you Mindy!! I plan on cancelling my facebook, myspace, etc etc etc and just having one BLOGSPOT!! I look forward to all you do here!!

Don said...

Go Mindy! I love the fact you are LIVING IT! I look forward to reading your future posts and supporting your business ventures as they materialize!

Come see me sometime at Stand Tall and Lead