Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Go David Cook!!

I have to admit it...after years of avoidance, I finally got on board the American Idol train this year (apparently after most people started getting off the train!!)! And I must say I really enjoyed it! Well, I enjoyed most of it! I wish Michael Johns had gone further in the competition, but I'm SO EXCITED that David Cook won...he was consistent week after week, and I can't WAIT to hear some great music from him!

I know my friend Alicia is bummed...she was pulling for her fellow Utahn (is that what they're called?!). But I'm glad Cook came through! I don't think my one vote made a big huge difference, but it's nice to have had my opinion stated!!

Anyone else? Thoughts? Comments? Feel free to share!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the moral support. I was disappointed but I think I'll be okay! HA! Both David's are going to far in the music industry as far as I'm concerned and sure did put UT more on the map of success!

Maria said...

Even though I didn't spend time watching American Idol this year, what an opportunity for these 2 young men! They will do well in the industry!