Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Little victories!

I believe people don't celebrate enough! I'd like to officially vote in favor of open celebrations, even for seemingly "everyday" events. If we get in a habit of celebrating even the little victories, then enthusiasm grows, and every day is a celebration!!

With that being said...my celebration for the day is that my husband and I paid off his student loan!! WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!! It only took about 10-1/2 years, but we're done, and I gotta tell you, it feels phenomenal!! I was paying bills this evening, and I called my husband down from upstairs (he initially was a little bothered by my request!) to "witness" the big event! A click here, a click there...PAID OFF!!

This is only the beginning of our celebrations, and I'm not just talking financially! We are changing our lives, changing our future, creating an exciting legacy that will make a profound impact on the world around us...it's an exciting time! I'm glad to be able to share it with others, and hopefully you'll get excited about something in your life, then you'll choose to start celebrating, and soon it will spread!! Think about how much fun that will be!!

If you want, feel free to share your celebrations here...I'll do a happy dance with ya'!

1 comment:

Maria said...

Oh Mindy! That is TOTALLY AWESOME!!!! I remember that day well for me! I am SO excited for you and Ray and the girls! Ya'll are truly changing your lives and your legacy! I am choosing to make life something to celebrate! I may need occasional reminders though! Thanks for yours!!!

Maria