Monday, June 16, 2008

Writer's Block

How can a blogger have writer's block?! That just seems silly! And yet...I can't deny the evidence: I haven't posted anything since Thursday, and as I sit here DETERMINED to come up with something interesting, something (HOPEFULLY!!) thought-provoking, or at the VERY least something readable, I find myself writing about nothing. It's sort of like an episode of Seinfeld!

Truthfully, I need to step away from the computer. I have MUCH to do, and I'm running out of time in which to do it. It's entirely too easy for me to get lost in cyber-space. While I'm there, I'm enjoying it, I'm learning, I'm connecting with people...and then I check the clock and guilt sets in! Time sure does fly when you're having fun on the WWW!!!

So, for now, for this hour, this post about mostly nothing will have to stand! Perhaps I'll be more inspired later!

1 comment:

mandaris said...

I know that it is hard to always have something, but I wouldn't let the pressure get to you.

You've created something with some real quality here and I would love it if you kept it up.